In the 4th and last episode of our own special mini-series on take a trip, Lilah talks with He Kepnes, the particular creator from the popular vacation blog Nomadic Matt. He has been traveling the particular globe for nearly 20 many years, and he is written about it in his books The best way to Take a trip the World upon $50 a Day and Ten Years a Nomad . Over the yrs, Matt has amassed the knowledge of all of the best ways to see the particular world without spending a fortune. And upon this show, he stocks those ideas and more.
Want to remain in contact? We enjoy hearing a person. We’re upon Twitter @ftweekendpod and Lilah is upon Instagram and Twitter @lilahrap .
– Matt is on Twitter and Instagram [email protected]
– The Nomadic Matt blog: https://www.nomadicmatt.com/
– He on exactly how to get points by paying your own rent: https://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/bilt-rewards-review/
– 11 cheap places going on the particular US buck: https://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/cheap-places-to-visit-on-the-us-dollar/
– The flight offer websites Matt recommends are Scott’s Inexpensive Flights plus Holiday Pirates
Special deals for FT Weekend break listeners, through 50 per cent away a digital subscription in order to a $1/£1/€1 trial can be found here: http://ft.com/weekendpodcast
This event was made by Zach Street Louis. Mixing and audio design by Breen Turner.
Read a transcript of the episode upon FT. com